I am designer & milliner based in the Cotswolds, UK. My work focuses on making quirky and wearable head wear and accessories from vintage, natural and recycled materials.
Posts by Gemma Sangwine:
- A tiara fit for a princess
- Outfit styling for a 1920’s Party – Showgirl with a twist
- Outfit styling for a 1920’s Party – The Flapper
- Royal Women – Queens and Princesses and their dresses
- WedFest April 2018
- Call me sentimental….
- Parkin Roadshow – a sort of convention for Milliners!
- Making a Recycled Vintage Diamante Hair Pin
- Guest Exhibiting at Atelier for Select 2016
- Wiring together a Vintage Diamante Side Tiara
- Two Make – What happens when a milliner and weaver work together?
- And Finally….here’s the last one I made!